CEE Webinar - Transfer pricing update in the CEE region
Transfer pricing update in the CEE region
Teasers from the topics
- Public country-by-country reporting which is already effective in Romania from 2023
- New transfer pricing data disclosure in Hungary
- Year-end adjustments to the median value or to other point in the range
- TP guidance of the Czech Tax Authority regarding energy crisis
- Croatian tax audit experiences
- Key changes in the Slovak TP obligations for 2023 as well as recent trends in TP inspections and more
Did you know that there are already TP legislations in Moldova and also in Montenegro?
09 March 2023 at 10.00 - 11.00 (CET)
The webinar will be streamed via MS Teams platform. The attendance is free of charge. We shall provide you with all necessary information once you are registered. The presentation and discussion will be held in English language.
- László Garas – Transfer Pricing Manager – Mazars in Hungary
- Martin Smatana – Partner – Mazars in Slovakia
- Liviu Gheorghiu – Tax Director – Mazars in Romania
- Ivo Zilka – Manager - Mazars in the Czech Republic
- Ana Botica – Manager - Mazars in Croatia
Facilitator: Dániel H. Nagy - Partner, Head of Tax and Legal Services - Mazars in Hungary
- Registration until: 06. 03. 2023.
- The webinar is in English.
- Please send your questions to eszter.rozgonyi(et)mazars.hu until 06. March.
- We send you the link on 08. March to able to join the webinar.
- During the webinar our chat function is operating.
- The webinar is free but registration is required.