Mazars is partnering with the CEE Property Forum, which will be held in Vienna during 20-21 September.
CEE Property Forum 2023 is the place to be for real estate professionals and connecting industries who want to upgrade their business profile. It is a context knowledge exchange and making new connections from all over the region, where attendees can enjoy unmatched networking opportunities in a unique setting and take part in in-depth discussions led by industry leaders.
Our representative, Florian Schmidl, Tax Partner, Mazars Austria, will hold a presentation on Lenders vs. borrowers – a deep dive into financing strategies.
Other key topics on the agenda
- Cracking the code for 2024
- Disruption and opportunity in the age of AI - potential applications in real estate
- A global outlook for the year ahead
- CEE investment trends under the spotlight
- What is driving ESG investments in 2023
- Local investors continue to rule the land – Where to invest next
- CEE residential market update
- Strategies for an omni-channel future
- Hybrid is here to stay – How to make the most out of office investments
- Focus on SEE – What are investors and developers looking for in the region
- Focus on Ukraine – Let's talk about rebuilding in a sustainable way