MAZARS CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPEAN TAX GUIDE 2019
Mazars published for the seventh time its regional tax guide, which presents snapshots and comparative charts of the tax systems of 22 CEE countries for 2019.
The report on the current taxation regimes of the CEE covers 22 countries includes the Visegrad countries, Southeast Europe, Russia, Ukraine and the Baltic states. Its purpose is to help investors compare the fundamental factors of competitiveness.
Highlights of 2019:
- Consumption-type taxes are still paramount, collection practices are becoming more stringent.
- Positive impressions with online invoicing.
- The total wage cost of employers is still close to 160% of the net wages.
- Corporate income taxes differ widely, the greatest difference exceeds 20 percentage points.
- The European Union has taken steps to restrain tax competition and prevent tax evasion.
Download the guide and a brief press release by clicking the link below.
Please visit the interactive online platform of the Mazars CEE Tax Guide 2019: