Faced with increasingly complex tax regulations, specific and continuous consulting is required to optimise their impact on the company.
To support your development, Mazars takes care of:
- Compliance (personal and corporate income tax returns, tax statements and tax reports, VAT returns, Intrastat reporting, ...)
- Personal Income Tax (international assignment structures, social security and health insurance, employee stock option plans, immigration, ...)
- Corporate Income Tax (strategic tax planning, transfer pricing, property transfers, investment incentives and EU funds, ...)
- Indirect Taxation (international VAT optimisation, VAT planning, customs duties, excise taxes, ...)
- Expertise (consulting, international tax optimisation, services for company restructuring, tax training and tailored seminars, ...)
- Assurance (tax due diligence, tax audits, confirmation of the client’s stance, ...)
- Representation and Handling of Disputes (assistance during tax controls, negotiations with financial offices, tax disputes, ...)
With experience and a strong network behind them, Mazars' tax experts are ideally placed to help each client understand and implement national and transnational taxation issues, within the framework of their company's own strategic challenges.